Saturday 9 December 2017

3 Squares Christmas card (Bugaboo Stamps image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Another fun Bugaboo card, I love how easy it is to make a cute but simple card with their images.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - Day 5 - Humour me, make us laugh
Christmas with the Cuties - Santa Claus is coming to town
Creative Inspirations - winter/Christmas 
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Deep Ocean - Santa Claus is coming to town 
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes (Bugaboo image used) 

Enjoy the weekend, 

XOX Lucy

4 comments:

  1. Great Bugaboo blocks and beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Holiday Chaos 2017 Humor Me Challenge, Lisa Lynn GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card with great coloring. I love the white space, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining in our HMW Challenge of our Holiday Chaos! I love his project! Thanks for making us laugh and for taking the time to join our event and help make it a success!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy