Tuesday 10 April 2018

Pastel Birthday dog card (Can You Digi It image)

Hi crafty friends,

I've gone a little shabby this time, I think I'm a little rusty with this but it's still cute I think. The little dog is from Can You Digi It? but I can't find them online anymore.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - female birthday with sentiment
Crafty Catz - colours of spring 
Creative Inspirations - springtime
Cute Card Thursday -  anything goes
Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies
Incy Wincy Designs - nature and all its beauty - flowers, animal, butterfly, leaves
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes  
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Happy Birthday 
Southern Girls - favourite colour combo - pink and green pastels
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Nature and its Beauty Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card the the doggy is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 411 the theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme of the Colours of Spring and the sponsor is Lacy Sunshine. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and I love the gorgeous papers. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lucy love the distressed edges and ribbon trim
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy